Originally from Nacogdoches in East Texas, Kendra graduated from Texas A&M with a degree in Marketing. After starting a family, she moved back to College Station in 1995. Kendra and her husband, Glenn (also an Aggie) wanted to raise their family in a city that was rich in culture, especially Aggie culture!
In 1999, Kendra and family built their first rental property in the Southside Historic District. That’s when her passion for real estate really began. Some 19 years later, they still own that first property as part of a large portfolio of Bryan/College Station investment properties. Since that time, Kendra has shared her knowledge and helped many others obtain their personal dream homes, as well as investment properties in the B/CS market. She is known for her patience, loyalty, and putting her clients needs above her own.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Texas Association of Realtors and the Bryan/College Station Association of Realtors
- Zillow-rated 5-star agent
- Member of Leading Real Estate Companies of the World
- Maroon Series Luxury Homes Member
Kendra is highly involved in the College Station & Bryan community
- Grace Bible Church Anderson Member
- Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) Volunteer
- National Association of Realtors Member
- Texas Association of Realtors Member
- Bryan/College Station Association of Realtors Member
- Proud Aggie Class of ’86
If you’re looking to work with an experienced realtor that truly knows and loves the College Station/Bryan community, get in touch with Kendra today! Or read what’s new on the blog!